Tree Removal Service
Tree Pruning & Trimming
Stump Removal & Grinding
24/7 Emergency Tree Service
Brush Chipping & Yard Debris
Frequently Asked Questions
1. WHATS INVOLVED IN THE TREE REMOVAL PROCESS?
Answer: We come to the job and find easiest access point, and safest way to take the tree down, then we can remove the tree haul debris then we grind the stump.
2. DO I NEED A PERMIT TO REMOVE A TREE?
Answer: No, you do not need a permit to remove a tree.
3. DO I NEED TO BE HOME FOR THE REMOVAL PROCESS?
Answer: You do not need to be home for the removal, we will take care of everything for you!
4. IS IT OK TO REMOVE TREES CLOSE TO THE HOUSE?
Answer: Yes! We use safe practices to ensure no harm comes to your home in the tree removal processes.
5. I HAD A TREE CUT DOWN. SHOULD I GRIND THE STUMP AWAY?
Answer: You should grind the stump so it is out of the way for future yard work.
6. CAN YOU REMOVE THE ENTIRE STUMP?
Answer: Yes, we can remove the entire stump.
7. HOW DEEP DO YOU GRIND A STUMP?
Answer: We generally grind between 10 -18" inches below grade
8. AM I LEFT A BIG HOLE WHEN YOUR DONE?
Answer: No, you are not left with a hole in the ground we backfill it!
9. CAN YOU REMOVE A FALLEN TREE FROM MY YARD?
Answer: Yes, we can remove a fallen tree from your yard, no problem!
10. WHAT IF THE TREE DAMAGED MY ROOF?
Answer: If there is tree damage to the roof, we will put a tarp on it until you are able to contact someone to fix it
11. AM I COVERED INSURANCE WISE FOR DEBRIS REMOVAL?
Answer: Depending on your provider, some insurance covers hauling up debris some do not.
12. WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT REMOVING DOWNED TREES FROM MY PROPERTY?
Answer: Always make sure you have the ground marked and if there is a septic or drain field when removing trees from your property.
13. HOW DOES VAULTER TREE HANDLE MY SNOW REMOVAL?
Answer: I handle commercial and residential snow removal contracts.
14. WHAT DOES SNOW REMOVAL INCLUDE?
Answer: Snow removal includes plowing shoveling and applying ice melt.
15. WHY CAN YOU NOT PLOW RIGHT WHEN I CALL?
Answer: I can start plowing as soon as we reach an agreement on price and the proper amount of snow is on the ground.
Our Service Area:
and Surrounding Areas
Copyright © 2021 D. VAUTER TREE AND STUMP SERVICE, INC., all rights reserved.
8905 West Huguenot Rd,